Re: [ptp-dev] debug output question

On my 2nd question, both orte proxy and sdm can be attached by having appropriate debug configuration. However, how gdb/mi layer handle program stdio is not clear to me yet - any help?

Feiyi

Feiyi Wang wrote:
Greg -

I have made changes to debug_app_job_state_callback to register IO forwarding callback, but I didn't see output being sent back to the front. So the next step of investigation would be to check if the backend (gdb/mi) is send the message back if I understand this correct. Two questions: (1) can you provide any pointers on where I should be looking at (2) is there any way I could set up eclipse debugger to hook into orte proxy and sdm process?

Thanks

Feiyi