Debugger work (was Re: [ptp-dev] Major breaking API change)

Craig,

Off the top of my head, tasks that could be accomplished include:

1. Porting the new STCI infrastructure to RR and developing the plugins needed for parallel debugging
2. Scalability improvements in the debugger, particularly the UI
3. Additional views/UI functionality for RR class machines

Let's discuss in more detail next week.

Greg