[ptp-dev] Questions about remote support

I updated from CVS this morning and am looking at remote proxy support
now. I have a couple questions.
1) I tried to create a remote resource manager. When I went thru the
wizard, I am unable to create anything other than a local resource manager
since the
'new' button is grayed out and the only choice in the dropdowns is local.
I tried looking at a RSE view where I can create new connections, but that
doesn't help.
2) My parallel tab has a number of places where I use a FileDialog or
DirectoryDialog to browse for a file or directory. I need to replace these
classes with something else, but I'm not sure what. I see the
IRemoteFileManager interface, but I only see an implementation of
LocalFileManager.
3) It looks like the browseRemoteFile method expects an IRemoteConnection
parameter. How would I obtain an instance of this class from within my
parallel tab implementation?
Dave

Back to the top