[ptp-dev] Status of HEAD

Hi all,

It's been a while, so I thought I'd give you an update on the status of HEAD after the merge.

So far I have cut over the UI views (Jobs, Machines, etc.) to the new model. I have also removed a heap of cruft and unused code, and reworked the model interfaces so they are cleaner. The ORTE resource manager is working, so it's possible to launch a job, see the status change in the views, etc. There are a few minor bugs in the views that I'm working on at the moment.

I still have to get the debugger working. I suspect that it's broken, but I'll start working on it later today and hopefully it won't take too much to fix. I'll also get MPICH2 working again.

Randy and I will be getting together again on Thursday to try and iron out any remaining issues. In particular, I want to rework the model listener interfaces and provide asynchronous support for job launching. Unless we come up against something unexpected, I am hopeful that people will be able to start implementing against the new interfaces by the end of or early next week.

Cheers,

Greg

Back to the top