Re: [ptp-dev] WARNING: HEAD is broken

Randy,

Where are you working today? Feiyi (an ornl employee) were thinking of meeting with Greg briefly today and wondered if you would be there too.

Craig

On Apr 25, 2007, at 5:12 PM, Randy M. Roberts wrote:

All,

PTP's HEAD is broken after the merge.  Greg and I are working
to get it back in shape, hopefully only a week or two's of work.

Do not update from HEAD, use the premerge-PTP_TRY_RMR_20070112
for the latest **working** version on the main branch.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
Randy
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion
 that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
 and three or more is a congress."
                      -- John Adams