[ptp-dev] PLDT checkins

I have checked in PLDT changes for
(1) MPI barrier analysis feature and
(2) Conversion to CDT 4.0

There are still problems with the OpenMP Concurrency analysis, but I needed
to get this checked in to sync up with others.
I want to do some testing this afternoon to assure all the pieces and parts
work.
The help for MPI Barrier analysis has been merged with the rest of the PLDT
help.

So note that PLDT (org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.* plugins) now requires CDT 4.0

..Stay tuned...  Please only the brave should try to run with this for the
immediate future.  Caveat Emptor. :)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top