[ptp-dev] PTP 1.1 RC4 build available

Hi all,

I've uploaded the RC4 build of PTP 1.1. This build will become the release version unless there is a major problem. I'll wait until we have the go ahead from the Foundation before updating the web page.

Also, I've been told by the MPI people that their 1.2 release is imminent. If it happens in the next few days then I'll update RC4 with any changes they introduce. This will hopefully help us avoid an early bugfix 1.1.1 release.

Enjoy.

Greg

Back to the top