Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

When I set it to Mach-O the tree updates and the binary file disappears from the view (though it still exists on the file system). Then it says it can't find the file... What in the world? I've never had to set it to Mach-O in the past - it always 'just worked'.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Greg Watson wrote:

Your parser should be set to Mach-O since you're on a Mac.

Greg