[ptp-dev] Running a parallel job

I'm working on setting up parallel runs with the new OMPI configuration that we've done. When I launch PTP, set up a new run configuration, choose an existing project, click on the executable in that project and then try and run it it says:

AbstractCLaunghDelegate.Program_is_not_a_recognized_executable

The executable runs fine on the command line and also runs with OpenMPI.
What piece of code is broken here? I didn't write the above and it never was there before. So whoever wrote it please help me figure out what's wrong as soon as possible.

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence