[ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.mpi

Beth Tibbitts was kind enough to help me out yesterday with the MPI code assists that IBM is working on. We had problems with Eclipse and CDT versions for awhile but eventually got everything straightened out. It is very nice. Hopefully IBM will give us permission soon to put it up on the PTP website.

Regarding versions. I've moved to Eclipse 3.1 and CDT 3.0 and everything seems to work fine. I suggest we all move to these versions.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top