[ptp-dev] Annotation Information

Hi Greg,

  In order to create an annotation in editor, I need some information
such as line number, file name, etc.  In jdt and cdt plugin, they used
stackframe to create annotation because it contains much information.
My question is that I got an event from donny and I can get a number
of processes fired on this event, but some of these processes may hit
on line 10 and some of them hit on line 16.  Also I cannot get these
information directly from this event.  I need to call the debugger to
get that information one by one by passing process id.  Any idea?

Regards,
Clement

Back to the top