[ptp-dev] Updated Parallel Debug View

Hi All,

    I have updated some features for selection process in the "Parallel Debug View".

1.  The view will unselect all processes in the current group before select process.
2.  User can select the process in ORDER if the Shift button is held.
3.  User can CONTINUE to select the process if the Ctrl button is held.

    The Shift and Ctrl buttons function should be the same as normal selection function.

4.  Change the "Deselect All" button to "Register Selected Elements" button which is used to register the selected processes in current group into "Debug View".
5.  Double click on the process will register it into "Debug View".  This function is like as a short cut for clicking "Register Selected Elements" button.

    Currently, I haven't done to register selected processes into "Debug View" yet, but I create a message box to show how many elements are selected and going to register them into "Debug View".

This time I change the simulation to create 10000 processes for testing my view.

For Greg,
    Do you think I need to create another icon to represent the focused process or the selected process in this current design? (We discussed on the meeting).

Clement

--
Clement Chu
Research Assistant