Re: [ptp-dev] debugger

Greg,

So basically, we make the runtime model and the debug model the same?
The IProcess is part of the platform debug model, does ptp.core.IPProcess extend debug.core.model.IProcess ?

Nathan,
I've modified 2 files in ptp.launch:
- ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java
- plugin.xml (for some dependencies)

Do you want me to send both files to you or upload them to CVS?

Thanks,
Donny