[ptp-dev] debugger

Donny,

Further to our conversation yesterday, I don't think you should be using IProcess at all, rather you should be using org.eclipse.ptp.core.IPProcess which represents one process in a parallel job in the model. You should also use the parallel run configuration to launch the job, but you will need to modify this so that you can launch under debugger control. I believe there is a preference setting that allows you to simulate a job launch, so you should use this to invoke your simulator.

You will need to discuss this with Nathan to work out how the runtime and debugger are going to interoperate.

Greg

Back to the top