[ptp-dev] Update on Preferences

Spent some time today making pretty preference windows. We now have a preference tab for the PTP that is more up-to-date. It lets you pick a runtime engine (simulation or ORTE right now). There are then sub-windows for ORTE and the Simulation. The ORTE one is filled in with info like where the path to your orte daemon is and the arguments you want to pass to it. The simulation one is empty right now (save some labels saying this) but I will fill this in with things such as the # of simulated machines, # of simulated processors / machine, # of simulated Jobs, etc, etc.

The simulation stuff is obviously low priority.

Just got an email from the OMPI team saying that they are not supporting Tiger (Mac OSX 10.4) so we'll have to think about how we want to move forward.

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence