De : polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Fabien Toral
Envoyé : vendredi 24 janvier 2014 09:57
À : polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [polarsys-iwg] UML Generators proposal

Hi,

i'm involved in the maintenance of the UML2C/C2UML component at CS.
And i think that your proposal is necessary to bring better consistency in the UI.

So i could provide work to help these plugins adhere any specification provided by this new UML Generator project for Polarsys. I will follow any work effort on that project.

Fabien Toral
CS Communication & Systems