Re: [polarsys-iwg] UML Generators proposal

Translating in English for the rest of the community ;).

Hi,

IS2T is very interesting in UML related topic:
>  * UML2Java : It  converts Class and State diagrams into Java code.
>  * UML2HRTJ : It converts Structure Composite, Class and State diagrams
>               into Java code based on HRTJ
>               (Hard RealTime Java Specification).

I would add a third item which is the study of the glue between two generations done from the same UML model with generation partly in Java and in C.

>  * UMLJAVACG

The attached document proves that it is possible to do hard real time java in a DO178B certification context.