Re: [polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Website Account Update

Hi Nathan,

I had to renew my password on Eclipse, but it is certainly my fault.
After that, it works well.

Thanks,
Gaël

Le 10 juin 2013 à 18:04, Nathan Gervais a écrit :

Good Morning,

This morning I updated the Polarsys.org[1] website to use our standard Eclipse Foundation login mechanism.  This means that going forward you will be logging into the site using the same email/password as you do on the rest of the Eclipse.org websites.  Your existing persmissions on the site should not change.

Ex I used to login with ngervais, I now login with nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any difficulties logging into the site please let me know and we'll get those resolved.

--
Nathan Gervais
Web Developer