[polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Website Account Update

Good Morning,

This morning I updated the Polarsys.org[1] website to use our standard Eclipse Foundation login mechanism.  This means that going forward you will be logging into the site using the same email/password as you do on the rest of the Eclipse.org websites.  Your existing persmissions on the site should not change.

Ex I used to login with ngervais, I now login with nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

[1]https://polarsys.org/user/login

If you have any difficulties logging into the site please let me know and we'll get those resolved.

--

Nathan Gervais

Web Developer

Eclipse Foundation