Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Turn off password storage of CVS repository

Hi,

   +-From: "Martin Dulisch" ----------------------------
   |_Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:34:48 +0200   ____________

   |I noticed that the password for a pserver connection to a CVS
   |repository is stored in eclipse. Can this be changed?
   |
   |For example eclipse could ask for the password after it has been
   |started and the user makes the first acess to the repository.
   |
   |Or have I overlooked a preference setting?

FYI, my ssh2 plug-in for CVS(http://www.jcraft.com/eclipse-cvsssh2/)
may help you.  That plug-in will prompt a password if given password is wrong.
So, you can set dummy-password in the cotrol-panel of CVS setting.

However, you may not be interested in SSH2 connection. If so,
please ignore this message.

ymnk

Back to the top