Re: [platform-vcm-dev] The WVCM API

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 20:47, Clemm, Geoff wrote:
> This thread is for discussion of the WVCM API,
> which is being proposed as the headless
> TeamOperations API for Eclipse.
>
> Information about the WVCM API can be found at:
> http://www.webdav.org/deltav/wvcm
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

This thread seems to have died down a few months ago. I would like to revive
it.

In particular, I suggest that the Eclipse VCM development group add WVCM
support and a CVS implementation of the WVCM API to the Draft Plan for
Eclipse 2.2

Unattended CVS operation is important to my group's Eclipse development
efforts.

--
Roberto Scaramuzzi
System Engineer