Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Repositories view updates

That's great James! Now that we have a CVS specific repositories browser, we can look into supporting the following:

- Showing files in the Attic (either with a separate Attic directory or with a different Image).
- Showing last age, last author and last comment like the web repo browser.
- Have a context menu to show an annotated view of the file (finger pointing mode<g>)
- Enable opening of a file with the correct editor (e.g. java or xml). I remember that we tried to do this but a UI problem needed fixing to support this.

These are not high priority, but would make the CVS repository browser very cool!

Jean-Michel

"James Moody/OTT/OTI" <James_Moody@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/23/01 11:16 PM