Re: [platform-vcm-dev] History view updates

I think the text viewer is great for showing the multiline comments - it's actually really useful for non-multiline comments that are too wide to be seen in the comments column!

Now that we have a CVS history viewer we can take advantage of the information CVS can provide to understand the history of a file (e.g. to see what information is available see the CVS web interface). Alternately to showing the date we can show the age. Tags can be shown as branch points, and tags. Changes between revisions can show the breath of a change.

It could possibly look something like:

Name           Revision Age         Comment     Branch Tags             Branch For Changes w/Previous
plug.xml 1.5         3 days change some MAIN          v2_0_0, v2_0_1 R3_0            +24 -1 lines

This is not high priority... just some ideas.

Jean-Michel

"James Moody/OTT/OTI" <James_Moody@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/23/01 07:11 PM