[platform-vcm-dev] Small bug in ExamplesDecorator.getImage !?

Hi,

The following code comes from ExamplesDecorator.getImage :

	if(p!=null && p.hasRemote(resource)) {
		overlays.add(...);
	} else if(p!=null && p.isCheckedOut(resource)) {
		overlays.add(...);
	}

If I understand the meaning of hasRemote correctly, it just indicates
whether there is any remote representation of the specified resource. So
the  image for checkout will never be displayed since most checked out
resources also have a remote representation <g> I guess just changing the
order of the conditions will do the work.

Regards,
Boris