Re: [platform-update-dev] Eclipse 3.0 Install / Update

1. yes, you should be able to use the function as of M2.  See my answer to your other question why update may not be found.
2. the automatic updates code use the new 3.0 Job API's, so you can't just use the new plugins. However, if automatic updates is not needed, you can probably use the other update plugins on top of Eclipse 2.1, it may or may not work, we have not tried it.

-Dorian

"bhavin  raichura" <bhavin_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2003 08:28 AM