[platform-update-dev] Eclipse 3.0 Install / Update

Hi,

1. Eclipse 3.0 M2 Update / Install Feature can be configured for Automatic Checking for updates available on updatesite ? Is it functional..? I have tried to configure it but i think it is not checking new / update features on update site.

2. Can I use Eclipse 3.0 M2 Update/Install Plugin from within Eclipse 2.1 Installation? If yes, what all steps I have to follow ?

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin Raichura

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl

Back to the top