Re: [platform-update-dev] Eclipse 2.1 New Updates Help Required

This is one of the update policies in place: you cannot update to a higher version, but only to a higher service level or minor increment.
So, by default you can update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.x, or if Install preference is set for compatible, then from 1.0.0 to 1.x.0, where x is a higher (lexicographically) version.

-Dorian

"bhavin  raichura" <bhavin_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2003 05:04 AM