Re: [platform-ui-dev] Any good way to find out which repo a project lives in?

On 09/20/2016 09:26 PM, Stefan Xenos wrote:
> Is there any good way of pulling in the repos/project that are relevant to one's task?
> How do you normally do it?

Prior to oomph, I'd just guess or ask on IRC. Post-oomph, I generally select all the projects in platform and let oomph select my git repositories. It almost always seems to pull in the ones I want.
As Jonah mentioned, this can be done without IRC nor Oomph as most bundles have this info in their MANIFEST.MF and PDE integrates an action to consume them directly.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top