[platform-ui-dev] Any good way to find out which repo a project lives in?

Hello,

For eclipse development itself,  sometimes I'm missing projects in my workspace.

I then find myself looking for which git repo contain desired project.

For me, it's sort of guess work as project/class/package names don't match git repo names:
Ex:
org.eclipse.jface was in platform.ui git repo, but
org.eclipse.jface.text was in eclipse.platform.text git repo.

So far I've had some luck with doing a site search with google on Eclipse git repos:
site:http://git.eclipse.org/ "org.eclipse.jface.internal.text.html"
But it's hit and miss.

GrepCode.com was less useful I found.

Is there any good way of pulling in the repos/project that are relevant to one's task?
How do you normally do it?

Thank you

---
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat