Re: [platform-ui-dev] Any good way to find out which repo a project lives in?

> Is there any good way of pulling in the repos/project that are relevant to one's task?
> How do you normally do it?

Prior to oomph, I'd just guess or ask on IRC. Post-oomph, I generally select all the projects in platform and let oomph select my git repositories. It almost always seems to pull in the ones I want.

...however, I'd suggest that, long-term, we should probably add some infrastructure to Eclipse.org which scrapes our git repositories and displays a page containing the plugin-name-to-git-repository-name mappings and the package-name-to-git-repository-name mappings. This is an extremely frustrating task whenever it crops up.

  - Stefan