Thank you for the pointers!

I was about successfully define the start page, though, I wasn't successful with the home page - clicking the Home button always takes it to the "general" view (root pages). I can live with that for now. Getting the start page right was critical.

Pradeep

Inactive hide details for Brian de Alwis ---02/23/2016 09:07:47 PM---Hi Pradeep. Your product can by providing a plugin_customiBrian de Alwis ---02/23/2016 09:07:47 PM---Hi Pradeep. Your product can by providing a plugin_customization.ini and specifying:

From: Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/23/2016 09:07 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Welcome Page - can I influence which section to show?
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Pradeep.

Your product can by providing a plugin_customization.ini and specifying:
    • INTRO_START_PAGE: the first page shown
    • INTRO_HOME_PAGE: page for the home button
    • INTRO_ROOT_PAGES (universal intro only): the navigable pages shown on page lists

E.g.,:
      # Root page links to show in the Universal Welcome
      org.eclipse.ui.intro.universal/INTRO_ROOT_PAGES = overview,tutorials,samples,whatsnew
      org.eclipse.ui.intro/INTRO_START_PAGE = root
      org.eclipse.ui.intro/INTRO_HOME_PAGE = root

Brian.