Re: [platform-ui-dev] Welcome Page - can I influence which section to show?

Hi Pradeep.

Your product can by providing a plugin_customization.ini and specifying:

  • INTRO_START_PAGE: the first page shown
  • INTRO_HOME_PAGE: page for the home button
  • INTRO_ROOT_PAGES (universal intro only): the navigable pages shown on page lists

E.g.,:

# Root page links to show in the Universal Welcome
org.eclipse.ui.intro.universal/INTRO_ROOT_PAGES = overview,tutorials,samples,whatsnew
org.eclipse.ui.intro/INTRO_START_PAGE = root
org.eclipse.ui.intro/INTRO_HOME_PAGE = root

Brian.