[platform-ui-dev] Welcome Page - can I influence which section to show?

In the Welcome page, there are a few top-level sections - Overview, What's New, Samples, Tutorials.

During startup (for the first time), can I influence which section to show?

I know after installing newer capabilities, the Overview section shows up. But when running a product unzipped from an EPP build it shows the "Main" page which lists all the four sections and leave it to the user to choose. I would rather have it go directly to the Overview section. Is there a way?

Pradeep

Back to the top