Re: [platform-ui-dev] Should we avoid -2 on Gerrit ?

I sometimes use -2 on my own stuff to indicate that I consider this as
a test and it should definitely not be merged. Also if the change is
inacceptable (like changing something fundamentally wrong) or if the
contributor fails several times to adjust it according to the
feedback.

But I agree it should be definitely the exception.

Best regards, Lars