[platform-ui-dev] Should we avoid -2 on Gerrit ?

Hi all,

I'm trying to give a hand to Platform UI by reviewing a few patches. Not sure how helpful I can be though :D
I've noticed several patches that have a red cross (so that they seem waiting for contributor to fix them) whereas the contributor did resubmit a new patchset to fix the suggested thing that made the reviewer vote -2. The issue is that the -2 is persistent and while looking at all open contributions, it's not clear which ones are waiting for contributor fix and which ones are waiting for review.
Example: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/48952/6 The -2 was given on patch set 2; and current patch set 6 contains the change requested; but the contribution still appears as -2 whereas it seems in a good state to be merged.
In order to make it easier for everyone to sort out the action to do, what would you think about not using -2 on Gerrit, and stick with the -1 which is more "volatile" ?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat