Re: [platform-ui-dev] Show error messages directly in editor

On 01/10/2014 03:26 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
When I look at the picture in your email, I see a tooltip and the menu that offers a quick fix.  If I hover over a warning or error underline in the source, I see a tooltip that describes the warning or error and 2 suggested quick fixes.  What do you want differently from this?
I can't speak for Simon, but I believe not having to hover to see the error is a benefit as it is a more obvious and faster feedback.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top