Re: [platform-ui-dev] FileEditorInput - controlling close/save events

Please see "Controlling close/save events" in the eclipse.platform
newsgroup.

Dariusz Wojtas <dwojtas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2004 02:50 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] FileEditorInput - controlling close/save events

I open a Word file in an editor using FileEditorInput class:
  page.openEditor(fileEditorInput,
IEditorRegistry.SYSTEM_INPLACE_EDITOR_ID);

When user closes the editor, I am asked if the user want to save changes
prior to closing [yes/no/cancel].
Where can I plug my code to replace the default question, with my own
question
and different set of buttons [yes/no/yes and do sth extra/yes and
.../cancel].
Is it much different when closes many editors at a time?

Darek