Re: [platform-ui-dev] multitab editor and OLE control

Darek,

Please post questions like this to the mailing lists, not the developer
mailing lists.
http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

I've responded to your question in the eclipse.platform newsgroup under
the same title: Multitab editor and OLE control

Regards,
Nick

Dariusz Wojtas <dwojtas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2004 02:04 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] multitab editor and OLE control

Hi,

I wrote a simple plugin or eclipse RCP.
It is build of several views.
 From these views I may open a Word editor, on the specified file using :
  workbenchPage.openEditor(fileEditorInput,
IEditorRegistry.SYSTEM_INPLACE_EDITOR_ID);

I wonder how to create a multitab editor, where one of the tabs is
such Word editor open on the specified file, with some propertyies
displayed on another tab.
Can anybody help me here?

Darek