[platform-ui-dev] Managing products?

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a way to work on product creation in eclipse (ie generic workbench + features + startup...) in an UI drived way? The only way to do it I found is to look at the current eclipse platform features, make cut & paste from init files and try to get stand alone product working... that I don't success in :) Is there a project to create a new perspective allowing to manage all this stuff (at higher level than plugin perspective)? Is there some documentation to indicate me on that?
Thanks for your help.

Mathieu

Back to the top