Re: [platform-ui-dev] Managing products?

This is really a PDE question.  There is work going on in that space to make a cleaner workflow for people wanting to create RCP applications with branding (splash etc, ) and the other interesting/required attributes.

Jeff

Mathieu Fougeray <mathieu.fougeray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/01/2004 06:46 AM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Managing products?

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a way to work on product creation in eclipse (ie generic workbench + features + startup...) in an UI drived way? The only way to do it I found is to look at the current eclipse platform features, make cut & paste from init files and try to get stand alone product working... that I don't success in :) Is there a project to create a new perspective allowing to manage all this stuff (at higher level than plugin perspective)? Is there some documentation to indicate me on that?
Thanks for your help.

Mathieu