Re: Re: [platform-ui-dev] How To Expand Property Sheet By Default

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the info.
The PropertySheetPage is that of eclipse,but the PropertySheetEntry used is UnDoablePropertySheetEntry)is provided by GEF.

But thats not the issue.

High level categories are expanded by default.I can see that.
U r talking about the one's u get when u use setCategory() api.

I have been able to "simulate" more "categories" under these high-level
category.[When getPropertyValue(prop) is called,i return another propertySource.This leads to groupings being formed,again org.eclipse.ui.examples.propertysheet has this example]

So i was thinking how to expand these sub-level "groupings"[so as not to be confused with propertysheet highlevel categories] by default.

I think my problem lies in PropertySheetViewer.handleTreeExpand()..whatever it is doing here,i got to do at startup(when propertysheet is initialized) so that ALL items are expanded..

Looking for some more suggestions,

Rgds,
Zenil