[platform-ui-dev] Fw: Development Tips

Please see Darin's note.  This applies to the UI team as well.  We are seeking to understand any scenario when "out of memory" errors occur and to improve the quality of integration and nightly builds.

/michael
----- Forwarded by Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM on 03/03/2004 11:05 AM -----
Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/03/2004 10:49 AM

Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Development Tips

Team,

A couple of important notes from this morning's meeting:
* If you experience any "Out of memory" problems while developing, please
send all details to McQ, or CC him on relevant bugs. He is
colleting/analysing such problems.
* To increase the quality of integration build submissions, please ensure
that we are testing our latest code from HEAD on a daily basis - i.e.
export our plugins and develop with them.

Thanks,

Darin