[platform-ui-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Activating action sets?

I'd suggest posting this one to the UI list.

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/02/2004 10:51 AM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Activating action sets?

We'd like to activate the debug actions when the debug view is opened.

Can anyone point me in the right direction toward figuring out how to
programatically activate an action set? I'm not very familiar with this
area
and my spot checks of the code (I looked at *actionset, ToolbarManager and

the workbench APIs) haven't turned anything up.

Thanks,
- Jared