Re: [platform-ui-dev] Questions on activities and trigger points

The trigger points are project natures and new, import and export wizards.

All of it is done via pattern bindings. If the nature or the wizard id
match a pattern binding the activity the binding is bound to will be
activated.

We are not currently planning other trigger points. The current
configuration dialog will remain (although we might make it look nicer).
As it is for power users it was decided that it was best where it was.

Tod (and Kim)

"Jim D'Anjou" <danjou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/02/2004 11:37 AM