Re: [platform-ui-dev] What is being done in 3.0 to clean up accelerator keys?

That brings up an interesting usability problem.  If I use the Standard (3.0) NEW configuration for keybindings, and I change "Run Last Launched" to be CTRL+R, there is no indication (in the preferences dialog) to the user that this conflicts with the Refactoring actions.  The change appears to get applied but doesn't work.  If I get frustrated and press launch again (CTRL+R CTRL+R), I end up redoing any undone refactoring.

-Randy

Chris McLaren <Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/11/2004 09:50 AM