[platform-ui-dev] Updating RCP tutorial for M7

I'm trying to get the RCP tutorials running in M7 and could use a little advice. They all run but there are some differences.

When using the new look jars, Tutorials 1 and 2 start with a really small window, like 100x100, but tutorial 3 starts with a much bigger one, looks like 800x600. In M6 and in M7 with the default jars they all start with a bigger window. Any idea why this is so? What's the recommended way for an RCP app to control its initial window size?

Also the help menu disappeared in tutorial 3 in both looks. I'll enter a bug report on that.

Back to the top