Re: [platform-ui-dev] Product tutorial?

Please see Ed Burnette's tutorials on the Rich Client Platform proposal
page:
http://eclipse.org/platform > UI > Proposals > Rich Client Platform
or:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/rcp-proposal/rich_client_platform_facilities.html

Nick

Mathieu Fougeray <mathieu.fougeray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/06/2004 10:09 AM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Product tutorial?

Hi all,

I would like to develop an eclipse based product, using product features
and generic workbench. So I would like to know if it is possible to
launch the generic workbench in a product, and also benefit from splash,
welcome, about, etc. ?
How to do it? Is there a tutorial? I found some informations on products
in eclipse help but i'd need to know how to create the complete file
hierarchy, the workflow and how the PDE can help doing it.
If anybody could help.

Mathieu