[platform-ui-dev] Product tutorial?

Hi all,

I would like to develop an eclipse based product, using product features and generic workbench. So I would like to know if it is possible to launch the generic workbench in a product, and also benefit from splash, welcome, about, etc. ? How to do it? Is there a tutorial? I found some informations on products in eclipse help but i'd need to know how to create the complete file hierarchy, the workflow and how the PDE can help doing it.
If anybody could help.

Mathieu

Back to the top