[platform-ui-dev] CVS binary schema files seem to be read-only in schema editor

Hi.
org.eclipse.ui/schema/popupMenus.exsd is listed as a binary file in CVS and I am unable to make edits to the schema in the schema editor. I'd like to contribute a patch that will add popup context menus to object contributions. Any hints as to what I'm doing wrong. The FAQ, news group and mail archives didn't appear to hold the answer.
Thanks in advance, Chris

Back to the top