Re: [platform-ui-dev] CVS binary schema files seem to be read-only in schema editor

Chris,

I've converted all the schema files in org.eclipse.ui to use ASCII -kkv.
Anybody with org.eclipse.ui loaded from source should delete the schema
directory and reload it from the repository.

However, the fact that the schema editor did not work sounds like a bug.
Please open a problem report against PDE-UI.

Nick

Chris Tilt <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/08/2004 08:59 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] CVS binary schema files seem to be read-only in schema
editor

Hi.
org.eclipse.ui/schema/popupMenus.exsd is listed as a binary file in CVS
and I am unable to make edits to the schema in the schema editor. I'd
like to contribute a patch that will add popup context menus to object
contributions. Any hints as to what I'm doing wrong. The FAQ, news group
and mail archives didn't appear to hold the answer.
Thanks in advance, Chris